Current online groups
Despite our Regular Events being suspended we are offering a number of Online Weekly* Groups via Zoom that members are very welcome to join.
Our Online Groups
- Monday | 2pm – Words for Wellbeing | Poetry, book readings and discussions.
- Tuesday | 1.30pm – Book Group | Read a book over four weeks and chat about it every week.
- Wednesday | 1.30pm – Bingo | Join us for online Bingo fun!
- Wednesday* | 3pm – Bereavement Support | In partnership with Carers Leeds, Fourth Wednesday of the month.
- Thursday | tbc – Mix it up! | Mix of IT classes, a music group, and arts & crafts.
- Friday | 10.30am – Weekly Quiz | Flex your quizzing muscles!
- Friday | 1.30pm – Art Class | Express your artistic side!
*Bereavement Support is monthly rather than weekly
If you are interested in improving your online skills, you can also take a look at our new YouTube Channel full of videos from Sam about how to improve your skills using Facebook; email, Google Play and lots more, plus interviews about our members from Ellie.
For more information contact the office on 0113 260 6565 or email email@example.com