How are we funded?
A very big thank you to all our service users whose generous support via the ‘100 Club’ and other donations plus the hours of volunteer time helps us to maintain our support and services. We are very grateful to all our funders, whose support allows us to deliver our regular and one-off activities and events. Please find below a list of our current funders:
- Councillors of Crossgates & Whinmoor, Killingbeck & Seacroft and Temple Newsam Wards
- Leeds City Council
- Leeds Community Foundation
- Leeds Convalescent Society
- NHS Leeds South and East Clinical Commissioning Groups
- People’s Health Trust
- Time to Shine supported by The Big Lottery Fund using National Lottery funding.
- Wade’s Charity
- Sir George Martin Trust
Creative Writing Group
This group meets every Thursday morning at the Newman Centre. An opportunity to get your thoughts down on paper and add creativity to our Scheme. Currently fully booked please add your name to our waiting list.Find out more
Download our latest newsletter