Activities take place at Cross Gates & District Good Neighbours’ Scheme, Station Road, Leeds LS15 7JY unless otherwise specified. Call 0113 260 6565 for any further information.
- Computer Lessons |10am-4pm | Individual lessons. Please book with the office. | Cost: £2
- Walking group |12pm-3pm | Walks of approximately 3-4 miles led by qualified leaders. Meet at Cross Gates & District Good Neighbours. | Cost: £1 / £2.50 minibus | Visit our Keep Healthy and Try New Things page to download the latest walking timetable.
- Drop-In Coffee Morning | 9.30am-11.30am | Opportunity to call in for a chat. Tea, coffee & biscuits. Information, events and advice. All welcome | Cost: £2
- Ukulele (Intermediate) | 11.30am – 12.30pm | Cost £5 per week
- Ukulele (Beginners) | 12.30am -1.30pm: Cost £5 per week
- Line Dancing at the Newman Centre | 1.15pm-2.45pm | Cost: £3.50
- Sandwich and a Song | 12pm-2pm | First Tuesday of the month | Cost: £4
- Drop-In Advice Session, St Mary’s, Whitkirk | Third Tuesday of the month | 11am-12pm Cost: Free
- Birds of a Feather | 1.30pm-3.30pm | Third Tuesday of the month. For those living with dementia and their carers. | Cost: £2.50
- Food and a Film | 12pm – 3pm | Fourth Tuesday of the month. Cost: £4
- Mixed Activity Group | 9.45am-11.45am | Arts, crafts and games on offer. Includes tea and coffee. | Cost: £3
- Luncheon Club | 12pm – 1.30pm | Cost: £4
- Joan’s Flexicise | 1.30pm-3pm | Gentle exercise suitable for those with osteoarthritis. The session is in two parts: seated exercise followed by a mobile session. | Cost: £3
- Leeds Carers’ Support Group | 2pm-4pm | First Wednesday of month.
- Bereavement Support Drop-In | 3pm-4pm | Fourth Wednesday of the month.The main aim of this group is to offer peer support to one another in a relaxed confidential atmosphere where you don’t need to feel alone. | Cost: £1
- T-Days Coffee Morning |9.45am – 12pm | Crossgates Working Men’s Club, Orchard Square, Crossgates LS15 7LP | Cost: £1
- Creative Writing Group | 10am-12pm | No experience necessary. | Cost: £2
- T-Days Exercise class |10am – 10.45am | Cost: £3
- T-Days Big Breakfast | 11.30am | First Thursday of month | Crossgates Working Men’s Club | Cost: £4
- T-Days Lunch Club | 12pm | Crossgates Working Men’s Club | Cost: £4
- Cryptic Crossword Club | 1.30pm-3pm | All welcome. | Cost: £1
- Halton Activity Group | 1.30pm-3.30pm | Cost: £3 | Christ Church, Chapel Street
- Drop-In Coffee Morning | 9.30am-11.30am | Opportunity to call in for a chat. Tea, coffee & biscuits. Information, events and advice. All welcome. | Cost: £2
- Painting & Drawing |1pm-3pm |Places Limited | Cost: £3
- Technology Fridays with Joe and Robert | 1pm-3pm | For anyone who wants to find out more about what IT is available or would like to try out a laptop or tablet for themselves. IT queries welcome too. All welcome. | Cost: £2
Saturday / Sunday
- More than a Mealtime – Shared Tables | An opportunity to meet and eat with other older, single people in local restaurants, pubs and cafés, hosted by one of our existing volunteer team | Contact the office for more details.